All Forums
 Help For Easy-PC Users
 Easy-Spice Simulation
 Cant find the model files for my components

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
alanalan Posted - 09 Oct 2008 : 17:13:37
Hi guys,
I can not find model files for Microchip TC4427, International Retifier IRF1630G and 2KBB20, EXAR XR2212, OnSemi 7812ABT.
Some of them I can get only datasheets on Manufactuer websites, some of them do not have any datasheet (IRF1630G), what can I do about it?

Any one can help me out?
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
alanalan Posted - 14 Oct 2008 : 17:42:09
sorry, maybe I didn't explain clearly.
I am looking for specific spice model or P-spice model for those components mentioned below, but they are not available on the internet or manufacturers.
Peter Johnson Posted - 13 Oct 2008 : 18:51:19
Do you mean that there are no Spice models available on the Internet, or do you mean that there are none bundled with the simulator? Easy-Spice can use P-Spice models, which are the ones most commonly offered by manufacturers.

If there are similar models to the device you're trying to simulate, then it may be possible to use an alternative instead with reasonable results.

The topic's too big to cover effectively here, so you really need to be quite specific about the problem, or contact support directly.
alanalan Posted - 10 Oct 2008 : 10:33:56
Nobody can help me