All Forums
 Help For Easy-PC Users
 Auto-Routing
 ProRouter will not route

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
DanPotter Posted - 22 Oct 2015 : 19:51:34
I have a basic circuit, the board has a board outline. Clicked on Tools/Prorouter it comes up with a few options. I have left as default for this test. Click on Route, it goes away for a few seconds, saying routing. It comes back not done any work. If i right click on a net name to route and auto-route with ProRouter, it still will not route the track.

I have Hasp drivers installed, reinstalled EasyPC19.1. Disabled Pro Router and enabled, typed in the key's while EasyPC was running in Admin so it could write to the registry.
I am running windows 7 64 bit.
Easy PC is in the x86 directory. When I run HaspID in the easy Pc directoy it reports the following:-

HaspID V2.3
Connecting to driver
Checking 64-bit
Checking 32-bit
64-bit driver is installed
32-bit driver not installed
Serial number 0
Status 3 (Ala)

As Easy-PC is in the x86 directory, does that infer it will need a 32 bit Hasp driver? I cant think what else it may be to get this going. Where would be the best place to get that driver from if it is that?

Thanks
Dan.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
DanPotter Posted - 23 Oct 2015 : 09:09:37
Thanks for checking Iain, much appreciated.

Just sorting some other things today, so will give Support a call by the end of the day if no answer is posted here.
Iain Wilkie Posted - 23 Oct 2015 : 08:20:45
Dan,

Mine is working .... I ran the HaspID and get the same results as you regarding that the 64 bit is installed but not the 32 bit. So I dont think thats your problem.

Contact support directly is your best bet.

Cheers

Iain