All Forums
 Help For Easy-PC Users
 Schematics
 Auto Fill not working on all components

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
davep Posted - 31 Mar 2021 : 22:35:34
The circuit I am working on suddenly added the colour fill on some components (previously I had not known about it). After some searching I found that I could change the fill and outline colours. However some components did not fill with any colour. I cannot see any option that turns this on or off. Some of the components have been updated recently, both changed and not changed are affected randomly. The design was started some while ago (2019) and has only just been picked up again. Any suggestions. I was running V24.0.1 and updated to V24.0.4 (Win 7 64 bit) to try and fix this.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
davep Posted - 01 Apr 2021 : 19:04:06
Thanks Iain. That works. Very difficult to get symbols such as exclusive-or to do that. Most of the symbols I use are derived from Easy-PC library items. Many of these appear to be closed but are in fact open. Temp fix is to place rectangle around item with very thin border.
Iain Wilkie Posted - 01 Apr 2021 : 08:57:10
The outline of the schematic component MUST be constructed as a CLOSED SHAPE for the fill to work.

If the component has been constructed as an open shape (even if it looks closed) it will not fill.

If you look at the component schematic in the library editor you will find out if it is open and than edit it accordingly.

If you then update in your schematic you should find it ok.

Iain