All Forums
 Help For Easy-PC Users
 Auto-Routing
 Pro-Router Disappeared?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
AdamW Posted - 12 Jul 2013 : 11:09:39
Hi, I upgraded to version 16 and had pro-router working fine but today it seems to have vanished, i looked in the commands list and nothing at all, i know this was a issue in previous versions but i cant seem to fix it the same way as before, i know i have it installed and its there but cannot find it to add it to a menu? suggestions?
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
AdamW Posted - 17 Jul 2013 : 12:44:30
Hi Peter, i have had the issue your talking about before and it did sort it at but sadly it was not even listed in any of the commands , however due to time, i done a quick uninstall and re-installed the program, and i managed to get pro-router back on. I also at the same time re-installed the HASP drivers, i would guess somewhere along the line a bit of corrupt code got in and upset it, however all is working now, But thanks for your help and quick respsonse the other day.
Peter Johnson Posted - 17 Jul 2013 : 12:20:35
It's going to be one of two things. Either the menus have become damaged in the registry, or the program is having trouble creating the entry. In both cases, you should try the same thing.

Close Easy-PC, then restart it by right clicking and choosing 'Run as Administrator'. This removes (temporarily) any security restrictions on registry access. Now right click on the blank area to the right of the top menu bar, and select the last option, 'Customise'. Select the 'Menu' tab, and choose 'PCB Design' from the pull down list (if not already selected). Now use the [Reset] button to reset the menus. There is an excellent chance that ProRouter will appear immediately, but if not, close and re-open the program.