All Forums
 Help For Easy-PC Users
 General Issues
 V24 crashing
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ampdoctor

United Kingdom
24 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2020 :  12:09:18  Show Profile  Visit Ampdoctor's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi all,
just installed V24.
Working on a new schematic, double click to add a track and a rename net box pops up.
Double clicked to close this and the program crashes, the schematic window just disappears. PCB window stayed open, I'm using two screens.
Is there a way to disable this function?

Ta Gordon

DavidM

United Kingdom
458 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2020 :  12:29:20  Show Profile  Visit DavidM's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Should be able to tick the box for "don't ask me again", then press Escape to close the dialog (and get a default net name) instead of clicking OK or pressing Enter.

We will be issuing a v24 patch shortly which will include a fix for this problem.
Go to Top of Page

Ampdoctor

United Kingdom
24 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2020 :  13:16:20  Show Profile  Visit Ampdoctor's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've figured out if the box is left empty and OK is clicked the program crashes.
Cancel with the checkbox ticked has made it go away.
Go to Top of Page

Peter Johnson

United Kingdom
488 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2020 :  13:56:04  Show Profile  Visit Peter Johnson's Homepage  Reply with Quote
[Settings], [Preferences], 'Prompt for new Net Name' options on 'Schematic Interaction' and 'PCB Interaction' tabs.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Jump To: