Help For Easy-PC Users
 General Issues
 Reverse View bug?
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tswelectronics

United Kingdom
88 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2011 :  12:12:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi. Really glad to see the Reverse View feature. Not sure which version this came in on but there seems to be a slightl problem with it. When clicking on it to see the board from the bottom side, the board flips nicely. But then, when I switch to the schematic, the schematic is flipped as well so everything is mirrored?

Am I missing something?

Be nice for Number One to set up some kind of credit system so that people who report bugs get something. I wouldnt mind a copy of their smt library symbols if its up for grabs, ?

Trev

edrees

United Kingdom
766 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2011 :  17:20:00  Show Profile  Visit edrees's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Trev,

Any consolation, I have seen the same problem too with Reverse View. And when the Schematic window is active, Reverse View is not available to flip the schematic back again, but what use is a flipped schematic in the first place?

Getting something for reporting a bug? You'll be lucky to even get a response from No1. It's gone very quiet these days, - keeping their heads down out of the firing line after a disappointing V15 upgrade. Or perhaps DesignSpark support takes most of their time these days.
Go to Top of Page

DavidM

United Kingdom
458 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2011 :  07:57:30  Show Profile  Visit DavidM's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The issue you have found with Reverse View has been reproduced here and logged to be fixed for the next patch.

David
Go to Top of Page

TheBFG

United Kingdom
61 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2011 :  08:18:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have had some issues with reverse view in the PCB window in that sometimes scrolling and panning doen't seem to work properly.

I think this might have been job specific, anyway once I have more details I'll update this thread.
Go to Top of Page

DavidM

United Kingdom
458 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2011 :  08:34:29  Show Profile  Visit DavidM's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for letting us know. If you have a definite way to reproduce the problem then this is best handled by emailing support@numberone.com as this is likely to get the issue logged onto the support database quicker.

David
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Jump To: