All Forums
 Help For Easy-PC Users
 General Issues
 Interface (Plugins)
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hodali

Germany
148 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2012 :  11:20:00  Show Profile  Visit hodali's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Does Easy-PC have an interface for plugins? Is it possible to extend Easy-PC? Does any libraries exist ?

Edited by - hodali on 28 Jun 2012 12:38:37

edrees

United Kingdom
768 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2012 :  12:31:59  Show Profile  Visit edrees's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No1. (Easy PC) offers a number of "plug-ins" and various component libraries. See their homepage here ,-

http://www.numberone.com/index.asp

Go to Top of Page

DavidM

United Kingdom
458 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2012 :  12:33:03  Show Profile  Visit DavidM's Homepage  Reply with Quote
To answer what I believe the OP intends, which is the ability to write your own code and make that available to run inside the application, I'm afraid that the answer is "no". There is no method for doing this.

David
Go to Top of Page

hodali

Germany
148 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2012 :  12:49:11  Show Profile  Visit hodali's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Is Easy-PC a OOP program ?? If so, it should be easy to provide an interface for software engineers and software programmers.

quote:
Originally posted by DavidM

To answer what I believe the OP intends, which is the ability to write your own code and make that available to run inside the application, I'm afraid that the answer is "no". There is no method for doing this.

David

Edited by - hodali on 28 Jun 2012 12:53:17
Go to Top of Page

Benno

Netherlands
79 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2012 :  20:03:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I totally agree.

Have opted this before in one of the wish lists for version x, but I doubt EasyPC will ever become a more open software package.

A scripting system could already do the trick as long as you can access parts of the system.

Regarding that, a package like Eagle is better, using it's ULP.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Jump To: