Help For Easy-PC Users
 General Issues
 Installshield Password
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rmorris

United Kingdom
29 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2018 :  18:59:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi. Installing EasyPC onto a different PC (that hasn't had Easy PC installed previously).
Have the 'Product Code' and 'Customer ID' info as per the PC on which it is currently installed.
But Running 'EasyPC.exe' to install via 'InstallShield Wizard' asks for password ?

Bit lost on this - installation a bit out of date - v18.
Would this password have been received with the original purchase (was originally purchased at V13) or via email or ????
What is the format of this password ?
Unfortunately some email comms may have been lost with IT / email changes etc :-(

Thanks for reading.

R Morris

shadders

United Kingdom
223 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2018 :  22:50:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
For my installation, usually the password is the e-mail password provided to unpack the executable and install. Later you will need the product codes etc.

You may need to ask for supoport on this, as everyone's password will be different to unpack the executable to run.

Regards,
Shadders.
Go to Top of Page

rmorris

United Kingdom
29 Posts

Posted - 16 Dec 2018 :  18:03:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah - so that would be the 'Unpack' password I guess. I see from the original email we have that they were valid for 15 days only. I can't recall exactly how I did it last time we moved machines. Maybe it coincided with an update or new version and we got a new unpack code anyway.
Looks like I'll need to contact 'Support'.
Thanks for the input.

R Morris
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Jump To: