General Issues
 Looking for EasyPC PCB designer for contract work
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PeelElect

Australia
1 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2019 :  01:38:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi fellow EasyPC users.
We are a small electronics company that manufactures and designs our own products, based on the Mornington Peninsula, near Melbourne Australia. We utlise an Essemtech Surface Mount Machine for production, and supply product locally, and to the USA. My trusty designer who worked part time for me has moved back to UK from Oz, to look after his elderly parents full time. He was with me for 12 years, and did a great job.
Hence, my shout out for possible assistance and some part time work. All our products have been designed using EasyPC (we purchased a licence a few years back), and our libraries etc. are built around this software.
I am hoping there is someone based in Australia (or if not maybe UK) to assist with a small circuit design I need doing at the moment.
My old site is peelinstruments and in the process of building a new site peelectronics with all our new product, we do have a facebook page Peel Electronics which shows some of the things we do for interest.
Kind Regards,
David Peel
david@peelinstruments.com.au

Iain Wilkie

United Kingdom
1010 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2019 :  08:40:46  Show Profile  Visit Iain Wilkie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Have sent you an email.

Cheers

Iain
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Jump To: