Easy-Spice Simulation
 Cant find the model files for my components
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

alanalan

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2008 :  17:13:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi guys,
I can not find model files for Microchip TC4427, International Retifier IRF1630G and 2KBB20, EXAR XR2212, OnSemi 7812ABT.
Some of them I can get only datasheets on Manufactuer websites, some of them do not have any datasheet (IRF1630G), what can I do about it?

Any one can help me out?

alanalan

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2008 :  10:33:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nobody can help me
Go to Top of Page

Peter Johnson

United Kingdom
489 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2008 :  18:51:19  Show Profile  Visit Peter Johnson's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Do you mean that there are no Spice models available on the Internet, or do you mean that there are none bundled with the simulator? Easy-Spice can use P-Spice models, which are the ones most commonly offered by manufacturers.

If there are similar models to the device you're trying to simulate, then it may be possible to use an alternative instead with reasonable results.

The topic's too big to cover effectively here, so you really need to be quite specific about the problem, or contact support directly.
Go to Top of Page

alanalan

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2008 :  17:42:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sorry, maybe I didn't explain clearly.
I am looking for specific spice model or P-spice model for those components mentioned below, but they are not available on the internet or manufacturers.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Jump To: