All Forums
 Help For Easy-PC Users
 Libraries and Components
 Full Explantion on Libraries Required
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Iain Wilkie

United Kingdom
1011 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2009 :  15:20:20  Show Profile  Visit Iain Wilkie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
After having a terrible time trying to re-instate my application after a severe crash, I have been completely bam-bozzled by the new library structure. Then after a vanilla install I got SM footprints on components that should be throu-hole etc etc....
I finally started playing about with deleting cmx/psx/ssx files to get things back into a working condition.

However I still finfd it difficult to try and understand the way the system works, and I think Numberone need to produce a proper and full description of way this all works. Pretty Please

Oh dear... more bad news, if I open one of my components in the library editor to modify it, I get an un-recoverable error when I try to write the component back to the library. These libraries have been copied in from a back-up pc so I know they are ok.... I have not a clue to what is going on

Also now finding, I can see on the library preview the components, but try and add it into a design and nothing !!

Edited by - Iain Wilkie on 17 Feb 2009 09:12:13

Peter Johnson

United Kingdom
493 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2009 :  10:18:28  Show Profile  Visit Peter Johnson's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I don't know what's going on. I'll have to call you to get more detailed information.
Go to Top of Page

Iain Wilkie

United Kingdom
1011 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2009 :  12:54:03  Show Profile  Visit Iain Wilkie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Problem now resolved.

Problem caused by a bad re-install after virus attack !!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Jump To: