All Forums
 Help For Easy-PC Users
 Libraries and Components
 Spice library, where is it?
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Allan

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2007 :  06:44:37  Show Profile  Visit Allan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Looking at help/advertising data, I can find reference to a PRO%Library which has 39 pages (14000 symbols) showing components listed under manufacturer's names. Also the Spice catalogue shows 100 pages of spice components. My problem is - as a newbee - I can't find where either of these are located.
Please advise where I can find these libraries.

Allan

admin

5 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2007 :  06:59:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The ProLibrary is an add-on cost option that is installed separately to Easy-PC itself. Details on what is in the library can be found here: http://www.numberone.com/costoptions.asp and this option can be ordered through the usual sales channels.

Likewise for the Spice library, that will only be present if you have installed the optional Easy-Spice product (http://www.numberone.com/easyspice.asp).

I hope this clears up the mystery!

regards
David
Go to Top of Page

Allan

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2007 :  07:50:23  Show Profile  Visit Allan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
David,

Thanks for this. I have installed Easy-Spice V2. Does this contain the spice library?

Allan
Go to Top of Page

Peter Johnson

United Kingdom
493 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2007 :  10:42:21  Show Profile  Visit Peter Johnson's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It certainly should. Just in case there's been an installation problem, I'm emailing you a copy.

Peter Johnson
Technical Support
Number One Systems
Go to Top of Page

SA2007

India
3 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2007 :  14:05:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My installation of ES2 missed out the spice library too. I installed from a downloaded exe rather than from CD. Maybe that's the problem?

I have the spice library now thanks.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Jump To: