Posted - 29 Oct 2009 : 13:22:59
| Aladdin support have advised this procedure if you encounter a problem with the HASP driver on 64 bit Vista or Windows 7:
1) Download two tools from the Aladdin ftp site and unzip their contents (each zip contains a folder with a program in it)
2) Remove the key from the machine
3) Start a command prompt in admin mode, by finding command prompt under Accessories on the Start menu and choosing 'Run As Administrator' from the right-mouse menu.
4) From the command prompt, navigate to the folder for the removal tool, and run it (the program is called aksinstdel_windows.exe).
5) Now navigate to the folder for the runtime tool, and run this:
haspdinst -i -kp
6) Assuming everything reports success, now plug in the key. This will probably report the usual Windows 'installing driver' messages, then the key should be working.