Frequently Asked Questions
How can I create a multi-page Schematic?
Creating a multi-page schematic requires extra steps that a simple single-page design does not need. You will need to use a project and add additional schematic pages to it.
- From the File menu, select New.
- From the Save New Project dialog, type in the name of the project and browse to its location.
- Once saved, the Project will be displayed in Easy-PC. Each application type is shown, plus 'Other Files' which can include other associated documents, drawings and files.
- You must add Schematic pages and one PCB design to the project.
- From the main menu, select Project and Add Files To Project.
- Select the file to add. This will now show on the Project page. Additional Schematic files can be added using this method.