Frequently Asked Questions
How do I display the logic names for my component on the schematic?
- Firstly, the Component must have the logic names defined within it. If they aren't defined, then clearly they can't be shown in the Schematic.
- If they are defined but not displayed, try checking the display settings.
- Go to Colours from the View menu.
- Check that Pin Names is checked as on.
- Another small check is to ensure that the colour used for Pin Names is not the same as the background colour otherwise they will be invisible!
- For any individual Component in the Schematic, you can also make the login names visible/invisible by selecting the component and using Properties from the context menu.
- Under Properties, select Component. Select the Pin Name check box.