Frequently Asked Questions
How can I change the 'angle' at which tracks and shapes are drawn?
There are several 'segment modes' which control the angle at which each segment of track or shape is laid down.
If you right-click when adding a track or shape, the Segment Mode submenu offers you several choices for how the segment pattern is laid down.
- Free : corners are placed where you click, with direct straight lines between each corner regardless of angle.
- Orthogonal : segments follow the shortest orthogonal path between the previous corner and the current position. Toggle between XY and YX using the Flip command.
- Right-angle : similar to Orthogonal, but when you place a corner both segments are laid down.
- Mitre : creates two segments, one orthogonal and one angled at 45 degrees. These alternate as each corner is laid down.
- Fillet : similar to mitre, but a 90-degree rounded corner is used instead of a 45-degree mitre.